Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ikea finds under $5






My Favorite Ikea finds... All very inexpensive but qulity items that are extremely useful. In order as seen above:
Neglinge Tapered Candle holders / Tealight holders .49 Very heavy and toddler safe. So cool because they can be used 2 ways.
Signe Throw Rugs $3.99 Come in many color combinations. Washable and great for in front of the kitchen sink.
Reko Cups $1.49 I think the price is for a pack of 4. They are the cutest plastic cups and also great for letting the little ones set the table.
Kids Breakfast Set $4.99 My girls don't have this, but would love it!
Tekla Kitchen Towel .49 The ultimate kitchen towel. Washes well and the price cannot be beat.

1 comment:

Lilypad Mom said...

My girls got the breakfast food for Christmas, it is a BIG hit. And I love those dish towels, I'm slowly replacing all my old ones with them. You can't beat a stack of new towels for less than $5!