Monday, March 14, 2011

Being Baby #3


Here is Baby C at her 12 month well visit. She is a little obsessed with her tongue right now. 25lbs 2ozs and I cannot remember her height. I know she was 95% for both. I am not as up on her stats as I was with BP and BB. And realizing that I did not remember her stats really got me thinking...that is the cool thing about baby #3, we are more laid back, and so is she. I feel like with Baby C I am in the moment more. Most likely because I know she is the last. It is less worry and more fun. It shows with her personality. With BP we were a nervous wreck because she was our first and we treated her like a very delicate egg, and this definitely shows in her personality. Then BB came into our world a month early and surprised us with her "ready or not" attitude, which still holds strong to this very day. She is a firecracker in every sense of the word. Now with 3 we have become experts at managing chaos. And yes, everyday is just chaos, but I love it because it is our chaos!

No comments: