Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Buggy


Baby C loves her new buggy and wants to thank Mama + Papa!
We chose the single Maclaren in charcoal and pink because BB is walking with BP and I now so a double stroller would have been a complete waste of $$$. I know the thought of our spirited BB walking is scary, but she is doing REALLY well with it, and she is constantly chatting my ear off so I always know where she is. I am shocked myself. It is amazing how she grew up so much the minute we brought Baby C through the door.
On another note...I think this is the last stroller we will own. It holds from birth to 45 lbs so we should be all set!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Until you have a boy...that pink trim just wont work!
Love Great Aunt Ya-Ya

Poley said...

Love the stroller (and you know how much I LOVE strollers :))

Lilypad Mom said...

Very nice! We need a new one that will work well on grass, gravel etc as we run around after LP. How is this one off-road?