Monday, March 22, 2010

Liberty of London













I love Liberty of London's new line, which can be found at.................Target!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, Target! It was released last week and we found our way to a Target to see it. Me and my three girls. It was BabyC's first shopping trip. BP chose the two sundresses above and BB who refuses a dress chose the short set above. Baby C was out of luck because nothing camei n her size. I included a couple of other images of stuff I love but we did not bring home. There are even boxers and ties for Dads in the Liberty of London line, but I figured Bafefoot Dad puts up with enough from the 4 of us that he does not need floral boxers or a floral tie, although the girls begged to bring him some!



3 comments:

Poley said...

I guess I know where I will go shopping for my girls when we get back from vacation!!! I LOVE it!! Target has some of the BEST selections for little girls. I'm sure Barefoot Dad would have worn ANYTHING his little ladies brought home for him :)

Buby + Bleu said...

I'm psyched to see this line at Target, too. We haven't made it there yet, but the colors and patterns just make me happy :)

Lilypad Mom said...

LP would LOVE those sundresses! I have to go shopping for some new headbands today, may have to stop at Target.