Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Big Sisters




Just a couple recent pictures of BB and BP.
#1 Playing Hair Salon
#2 Baking Cupcakes
#3 Getting ready to go run errands
They take the Big Sister role very seriously and they adore their baby sister!
Note: The girls are both into dressing themselves lately. It makes for some interesting outfits that I like to think I have the ulitmate veto power over, but we are also trying to encourage the "Montessori Independance" so I am attempting to relax a bit. It isn't easy.

1 comment:

Poley said...

Im cracking up--is that a drill in BB's hand????? At first I thought it was a blow dryer then I clicked on the pic and it looks like a drill! Your girls relationship is priceless and I hope they all have the same warm, loving, nuturing relationship forever!