Monday, January 4, 2010

Toasty Warm...


It has been pretty cold here recently. We have been doing a lot of sledding, drinking hot cocoa, toasting ourselves by the fire etc... oh and nesting...a lot of nesting on my part, and the girls and Daddy have been helping to. The girls love folding clothes, especially the baby's clothes. I think I have washed everything I can get my hands on in our house. Next up is organizing...and packing my bag for the hospital. I have a feeling Baby G could come soon. My goal is to make it to 36 weeks like I did with BB. That is next week. Stay tuned and if we disappear for a few days or a week I promise to post lots of pics when we return.

4 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

I love this photo. Your winter so far sounds perfect, especially the nesting. I can't wait to hear about babes #3. Allison will be having hers within the next day or two I AM SURE. I bet you'll be at least a week or two early, too. How exciting!!!

The girls look adorable. So sorry our intended playdate never happened. I don't want to bring any germs your way, so we'll wait until all of the kids are 100%.

Poley said...

I think we better make that dinner reservation soon :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE NESTING!!!!!!
Great Aunt Ya-Ya

Unknown said...

Wow Alana, I didn't know you were so close to delevering! Congrats! Thanks for the card- I don't have your new address, so I couldn't send you one. Best of luck-I can't wait to hear about your new little bundle.
Tracy Trischitta