Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of School '09




Today was BP's first day of school. She was very excited. Can you tell from the pictures? It was pretty much an instant replay of last year. She kissed us all good-bye and never looked back. Except this year she recongnized all the faces greeting her. I cried on the way home. Again. I am so proud of the little lady she has become and the quiet confidence she exudes. She is back in her little "Homestead world" and could not be happier. Wait until they get BB next year!

4 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

She looks so excited and so glad to be back in school. How did BB handle not going with her today?

I had to beg to get a goodbye kiss then LP skipped off with Mrs. C without a backwards glance as well.

Poley said...

What a little Lady BP is! I hope she has a fantastic school year (and she can tell her buddy Dylan how happy he should be next Wednesday for his drop off :))

Amanda said...

She looks adorable and I love how BB is ready to be just like her sister :).

Buby + Bleu said...

This is so sweet. I love how they posed together on BP's first day. And their dresses are wonderful.

I bet BB is going to miss her big sis.

I'm curious how Bleu will handle it next week when Buby is off.