Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Garden Design


I have been using this book, 'Big Book of Garden Designs', to plan a perennial garden for the side of our house. I have a little plant knowledge and with this book as my resource it has been a fun and easy project. I would recommend this book by Marianne Lipanovich and Tom Wilhite to anyone undertaking a garden project. It gives hundreds of garden designs for all climates and zones. It also provides a design rendering and a picture, as well as a plant list with Latin and common names, and number of plants needed. Definitely a book that will get a lot of use if you are a gardener or want to become one.

1 comment:

Buby + Bleu said...

Sunset is a great company. I have an attic full of gardening books if you ever need more. I used to be at Country Living Gardener for several years before I focused more on interiors.

Good luck with the garden. I can't wait to see it grow. Fun project for the girls, too.