Monday, April 6, 2009

Blue Pig Tavern





We are leaving for Cape May tomorrow night for a quick getaway. While we are there I have to go visit my favorite little tavern, The Blue Pig. I love the ambiance, the decor, and of course the food, but I am also using this restaurant as an inspiration for decorating our dining room. It is such a fun place with great memories for us, so I thought why not recreate it here. The painters will be here tomorrow to cover half of the walls (the other half is wainscoting) with a ripe raspberry color and I will show you some more pictures as it comes together more. As for now...Cape May here we come.

3 comments:

Poley said...

I have to say we loved going to the Blue Pig Tavern for breakfast with you guys when we were in Cape May (and have the napkins still as a reminder--thanks Barefood Dad)--Hope you enjoyed the beach, even though it isn't bathing suit season yet

Poley said...

I have to say we loved going to the Blue Pig Tavern for breakfast with you guys when we were in Cape May (and have the napkins still as a reminder--thanks Barefood Dad)--Hope you enjoyed the beach, even though it isn't bathing suit season yet

Buby + Bleu said...

Great graphics. Have a wonderful time!