Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby Goat






You cannot beat the cuteness of any baby farm animal in my mind. On our way home today we passed the goats at the end of our road that we always "maaaa" at and something caught my eye. Nestled in the hay was something so tiny and brown...it was a baby goat just a couple hours old. I pulled my car safely to the side of the road so BP, BB, and I could get out and see the sweetest little goat. His mommy was hovering protectively so we stood back and snapped a few pictures and did a lot of "awing." BP noticed the "yucky stuff on her tooshie" and that is when we realized that the little guy/girl had just been born. Baby goat picked a nice, snowy, 32 degree April day to come into the world. We pass the goats many times each day so we will get to watch this little baby grow up.

1 comment:

Buby + Bleu said...

That is so cool! I think it's hilarious what BP said about the toosh.