Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ponies








We spent Saturday morning with the above cast of characters. They were fuzzy and funny, snuggly and safe. These ponies were "bombproof" and perfect for BP and BB to play with and get to know. These ponies live on a farm that belongs to Barefoot Dad's childhood friend. BP has been asking to ride a pony for some time and we knew this was the best place to take her. Amy is a lifelong horse person and has two little girls of her own. 4 little girls + 6 little ponies = 1 morning of FUN!!!
Both BB and BP went for rides on the ponies, but I was having so much fun I totally forgot my camera at the time. Apologies! I promise to take more pictures next time. BP fell for Daisy (the one she is leading above) and also another little palomino named Dude. I bonded with the black and white paint above named Comanche. He was as cute as a button. BB loved all of them! Amy may be sorry she introduced us to these ponies she may not be able to keep us away now.

3 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Wow, that's awesome. I can see Gilly wanting to spend lots of time there.

allison said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. What a great opportunity for the girls, especially BP.

Poley said...

Amy is wonderful isn't she??? She's a great teacher too. Is that where BP is going to take her lessons? My kids LOVE Amy's ponies too. The look like they had so much fun!