Monday, December 1, 2008

American Girl






We took a quick trip to the city the other day. Very quick. We left our house at 10 am and we were in the American Girl store by 11:20. That is record time, and I swear I was not speeding. No traffic and easy directions were the reason. That and a perfectly placed parking garage. BP was so excited to meet her friend Marissa, do lunch, and buy Kit a Christmas dress. BB did not like being in her stroller, but was a good sport about it. She thinks she should be able to stroll around Manhattan like her big sister. Not going to happen. Sorry BB, but you are only 1! We had a delicious lunch in the store with Kit, Bitty, and Bella (Marissa's doll) and we were home by 4:30. I love our proximity to NYC and the fact that my girls get as excited as I do at first glance of the tall buildings, and then shriek as we go over the GWB. There is no place in the world like NYC!

2 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Agree. There's no place like it. I'm so impressed you drive in alone with both kids. You'll have to give me good directions to your parking garage. I'm totally set on getting in with the kids to see the Rock Cntr tree this year and all the fabulous store windows.

Buby + Bleu said...

Agree. There's no place like it. I'm so impressed you drive in alone with both kids. You'll have to give me good directions to your parking garage. I'm totally set on getting in with the kids to see the Rock Cntr tree this year and all the fabulous store windows.