Monday, December 15, 2008

Advent Calendar


Here is our advent calendar that I made with A LOT of help from my dear sweet friend Allison. Thanks again Allison!
I went a little overboard with the corkboard, but that was the only size I could find at Wal-Mart. There is a square and tag for each day from December 1st through December 24th. And on the back of each tag a is fun Christmas related "thing" to do. BP loves the calendar. She looks up at it each morning at breakfast and asks what we are going to do today. Then we count the days until Christmas. I will keep this calendar and this new tradition for many, many years.

2 comments:

Poley said...

You are always so creative and crafty! I had an advent calendar as a kid and couldn't wait until after dinner to open up the appropriate day. Dylan loves his advent calendar and it is a great way to count down!

Buby + Bleu said...

It's such a beautiful advent.