Monday, November 3, 2008

Kit Movie



The Kit Kittredge movie was released on October 28th and The Barefoot Princess saw it for the first time last night. She loves it! Since she has a stuffy nose and is a little under the weather she is watching it again right now. She is wearing her Kit hat from Aunt Cynthia and told me she wants to be a reporter like Kit. I cannot wait to have an uninterupted hour and a half so that I can sit down and watch this movie too. (I have to chase BB right now.) I think BP's Daddy will enjoy it also. It takes place during the Depression and has a few well known actors in it. I just heard them say "use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without." A great saying to think about. I have always been a big American Girl doll fan and this movie is just another great production from American Girl. They just know how to do it right!

1 comment:

Buby + Bleu said...

She is so classic. I saw this at the movie store... guess I'll have to watch it. American Girl is such a fantastic concept. It's so great for BP. We got our first catalog in the mail the other day. I can't wait... hopefully Bleu gets into it someday.