Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bumblebee / Caterpillar







This was BB's first Halloween and BP asked if her little sister could be a caterpillar to coordinate with her butterfly costume. We stumbled upon a caterpillar costume that was warm and snuggly and just BB's size. Halloween morning BB tried on BP's old Bumblebee costume but kept reaching for her Caterpillar costume which was hanging in the doorway. I just took it out of the wash now and when she saw it she got all excited again. I think she also enjoyed Halloween, but it was all about the costume for her not the treats.


3 comments:

allison said...

Love that BP wanted her sister to coordinate with her. That sounds so teen. BB is a cutie pie...whether she's a bee or a caterpillar.

Lilypad Mom said...

All three costumes are adorable. I love the last shot of BB.

Buby + Bleu said...

What a pair of cuties! I have a photo in Buby's "Who loves me" book of BP wearing that bumblebee.