Friday, October 10, 2008

BP's Well Visit



Monday was The Barefoot Princess' 3 year well visit. She is a healthy 32 lbs and almost 38 inches. The doctor said she is average height and weight and is on track for being 5'5" as an adult. I laughed when he said this because if BP is 5'5" she is going to be the littlest in both of our families. He then asked my height (5'9") and her daddy's (6'4") and added that she may have a big growth spurt and the chart is not always accurate.
Before leaving both BP and BB got their flu shots. BB did not shed a tear. I don't think she even felt it through her thigh chub. And poor BP was hysterical.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my little friend Jilly from her grown-up friend, Omi. I loved our weekend of 'all the ladies' in H-port, culminating with our Fancy Nancy event. Love & kisses to you and baby N.

Buby + Bleu said...

Yeah, I bet she'll be at least your height!! Look at her with her pretty pearls on... hilarious. I'm sort of dreading taking both kids to get their flu shots. Our appt is in November... dr. said to wait until Bleu was 6 months old and just get them done together. Buby isn't going to be very happy with me.