Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Day 2





And she is off again... Day 2 of Preschool for The Barefoot Princess. She just left and once again was very excited. Daddy is doing the drop off solo mission today. When I tried to pick her up and give her one last squeeze she said, "I have to go to school, Mommy." I shed a few tears as they left. I should not have looked at her baby blanket from the hospital when I grabbed her shoes out of her closet. I have to admit it wasn't as hard this morning though. Right after they left, I caught BB looking out the window for her Daddy and big sister. How sweet...more tears. If I think about BP trying to carry that huge backpack it makes me smile though.

2 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

I love how she's looking for them through the window. That is precious. I bet BB is lost without BP. Adorable. Good luck today. Thunder and lightening is so bad they cancelled our swim class. So I'm shutting down now.

Poley said...

Awww look at that little girl looking for her big sis! It looks like BP was running out the door in the one pic. I'm glad she's enjoying school so much. Good for you and BB to get one on one time together.