Monday, June 9, 2008

Pizza Party




The other night we had a pizza party at our house with our friends Tom and Jenny, BP's buddy Gavin, and of course we cannot forget little baby Nola, who is just six months younger than BB. BP has always been very fond of Gavin or "Gavy" as she calls him. Today she actually called him her "other prince." Watch out Daddy! Gavin brought his Jeep over to ride and BP was so excited beacause it has two seats and seatbelts. I got one shot of the two of them in the Jeep, but that thing is fast, so it was kind of hard to get a good picture. Gavin was nice enough to let BP drive and she loved it!!! Gavin had more fun watering our flowers. Thanks Gavin! When it got too dark to play outside we headed in for dessert... cookies and delicious pie, which I just finished a slice of. Thanks Tom and Jenny for bringing the pie and coming over.

1 comment:

Buby + Bleu said...

We all had so much fun. Thanks for having us over. Tom took the coolest video of the kids driving around each other in circles (I think you and I were already in the house with the babes). I'll try to upload to Utube tonight so I can share with you.