Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Genuine Kids





Shopping at Target is oh so fun, especially since I found Genuine Kids by Osh Kosh. I love this brand because of the coordinating patterns and cute girly styles. Oh, and because it washes well. I can buy the shirts for BP and the matching dresses with bloomers for BB. Of course, I love the really great prices too! I have not found this brand anywhere else. Even the Osh Kosh outlet does not sell it. Above are some pieces that I bought the last time we were at Target. I just cannot resist the floral, the seersucker, and great summer colors.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love this brand too! I got Adam the cutest little spring hooded coat. It was brown and when you folded up the cuffs it was a checked plaid. It was like 17 bucks! you can't beat it! I love Target!!

Buby + Bleu said...

This is cute. Love the stripes and florals mixed.