Sunday, June 15, 2008

BB's New Cow Seat




Here is The Barefoot Baby in her new Britax Marathon with "cowmooflage" cover. She loves being a big girl in her new seat, can you tell? The Barefoot Princess kept telling us that BB should have a cow seat too. Luckily they still make this particular seat and cover so BB and BP can match. I like looking back at the matching seats in my car... it makes me smile! I agree with BP matching seats are nice! BB only made it seven months in her infant carrrier. She reached the 22 lb weight limit and we were both getting some serious back problems from carrying her in the seat so it was definitley time!

3 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Adorable!! I love it. The cow is always in fashion. Can't believe how fast she is growing.

Lilypad Mom said...

She really looks so happy about being in her new seat. Hopefully she will always stay that way.

laina kay said...

So cute! The baby, of course, and the car seat! Love that BP wanted her sister to match.

I've got two girls and they love to have matching things. We'll see how long that lasts!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am looking forward to the washability aspect of the crocs, if nothing else :)