Friday, April 18, 2008

The Dress

We bought this dress for The Barefoot Princess before we left for Disney. I recommend this to anyone traveling to Disney with a little girl. This Snow White dress we purchased from Target for $20 and they were selling them for $65 in The Magic Kingdom. We also bought BP a bunch of new summer clothes for the trip, but we did not see her new clothes at all during the entire vacation. All we saw was the Snow White dress! It was the first thing she asked for in the morning (and still is). She wore it everywhere (over her new clothes) even in the 90 degree heat! Almost every picture I took of BP she was wearing the dress. Oh, except in the pool or the bathtub, then she took it off. She is still wearing it everywhere we go now too!

4 comments:

allison said...

Oooh, I can barely wait until I see your Snow White. We have the same dress, too. It was a Christmas gift from Jon's brother. Maybe we'll get a photo of both girls wearing it together. Right now, we're completely focused on Belle in this house. But I think Snow White is my favorite.

Buby + Bleu said...

I feel so UNcool with these 2 year old girls... who are so into their princess characters! Buby doesn't even know who Belle or Snow White or Cinderella is yet. Did BP wear the dress to the park today?

Julie said...

I LOVE it!!! That is the cutest thing ever. I love her on the slide with it on!

Lilypad Mom said...

I loved walking into the park and seeing BP playing in the sandbox in her dress. She is adorable. Cinderella is still the dress of choice in our house (although Snow White is the movie of choice right now), maybe we should get the three girls together for a group shot, each in their favorite dress.