Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 1 Magic Kingdom


My amateur shot of Cinderella's Castle. It is almost impossible to get a picture of this without people in it.


We started the day with a character breakfast at The Crystal Palace.


Then BP and her Daddy rode the Dumbo ride. We took turns riding the other rides with her after Dumbo. We were even able to ride some with BB too. It was nice that all four of us could enjoy the fun.

I was so excited to see Mary Poppins and Bert, then I realized that BP did not know who they were. It must be a generational thing. I made a mental note to introduce this classic to her soon.

After lunch at Tony's we caught Snow White right outside on the porch. BP could not have been happier!

Then we sat on the porch and caught the three o'clock parade which featured all of BP's favorites, like Mickey and Cinderella to name a couple.


Then we headed back to our hotel for some swimming and down time before coming back to The Magic Kingdom that night for more fun.

4 comments:

Julie said...

What an awesome time! I love that it looks so warm there, almost hot! I love how BP is in that dress. I thought of taking Adam to see Mary Poppins on Broadway but my sister in law in Manhattan said that a lot of her friends said it was too dark for little guys. :(

Buby + Bleu said...

Great photos! Especially love how you can see that BP is wearing a sweet little polka dot summer shirt under her snow white dress. And BB's hat... too cute! Glad you got to do so much and still have some downtime at the hotel and swimming.

Lilypad Mom said...

It sounds like a wonderful day. It's great that you were able to get some swimming and downtime in during the middle of the day so it wasn't all too much.

I love the Dumbo photo. I can't wait to take LP on it, according to my mom it was one of my favorites when I went the first time.

Poley said...

My son is now officially jealous of your trip! He just looked at your pics and said "i'm telling my fadder I want to go there". It looks like you had a fantastic vacation! I hope BP remembers is forever!