Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Baby's Daddy...



Jack-Jack is my cousin and BP's second cousin. She tells everyone that he is her "baby's daddy". They play so well togther and the other day posed for some picutres at a playdate. Yes, Jack holds Bitty Baby and cares for her too. I think he just does whatever BP tells him to do. He is so sweet! BP talks about him everyday. She says things like, "baby's daddy is sick today" or "baby's daddy is at work right now". Sometimes as we drive up our dirveway she says, "baby's daddy is here!" I know the day will come when Jack will not want to play babies anymore. I just hope BP understands!

5 comments:

Poley said...

Jack looks so grown up in that pic! Sooo cute that the baby's daddy comes to visit bitty baby!

Buby + Bleu said...

They look like cousins! How sweet that Bitty Baby has a Daddy. I think BP's heart will break that first time Jack says, "I'm not playing dolls with you... You're a GIRL!!" My brother did that to me--all of a sudden too cool for his sister. Hopefully that's many years down the road.

Amanda said...

This is too cute!!

allison said...

How sweet. I wasn't aware that Bitty had a Daddy. I'm not sure if Baby Shush has a father...I'll have to ask.

Lilypad Mom said...

How cute they are together and how sweet Jack is!