Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bunny #17



These two barettes are from Out-for-Tea. I found this store on-line while looking for some hair "bows", as The Barefoot Princess calls them. BP just now after almost two and a hlaf years can wear some of these in her hair! I am so excited I want to throw a party! So of course when I saw the little brown bunny barette and the carrot I thought of the bunny posts, but there were soooo... many adorable options. I will dedicate a later post to the others. So more to come from out-to-tea.com!

2 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Ooh, I don't know this site. I'll have to check them out. I love how BP's hair does its own thing. It has a beautiful texture and wave to it.

Poley said...

oooo those are too cute!!!! I'm going to have to check the site out for my Brynnie's wild mane!