Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A New Barefoot Princess Favorite

The Barefoot Princess' new fav is Miley Cyrus better known as Hannah Montana. Remeber Billy Ray Cyrus? Yes, the achy breaky haert guy, for all those country western fans out there. Hannah is his daughter and has a show on the Disney channel. BP dances, claps and screams when this show comes on. The show is a little old for BP, but the music is fine. The Barefoot Princess may find a Hannah CD in her stocking on Christmas morning. Then she can listen to her favortie song "The Best of Both Worlds" all the time!
FYI- Hannah Montana tickets are SOLD OUT everywhere and very expensive on ebay. BP's Daddy tried to get tickets with no luck at all. It seems Miss Montana is quite the star right now and BP is not the only big fan of hers.

2 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

I guess my niece Grace is obsessed... she's a BIG DEAL right now for the 5 year old set. And yes, tickets are outrageous. I haven't heard her music... will have to listen next time we're at your house.

allison said...

I haven't seen Hannah Montana yet, but I know exactly who she is. I saw her on Oprah. BP is too funny.