Monday, December 17, 2007

Mom's Night Out

After being canceled once because of the weather, Mom's Night Out is finally here!!! I am afraid to admit how long it has been since I have done this. So tonight I am meeting four other mommy friends for dinner and Christmas shopping this evening and I cannot wait. Even though we see each other often (The Little Gym, Musical Munchkins, Playdates) it will be nice to have an adult dinner and not worry about sharing, lost sippy cups, and dirty diapers!!!

1 comment:

Buby + Bleu said...

Very excited for tonight!!! I bring Buby to all of my breakfast, lunch, and dinner dates... and it's a lot of fun! But you can't finish a sentence b/c you're so preoccupied with flying food and spilt water and kids trying to climb OVER the table to get to their friends on the other side. So tonight will be very very nice.