Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Lifesaver

I have the Nicole Miller Snugli pictured above and it has been a lifesaver!!! I use it almost everyday. I have had it since The Barefoot Princess was a baby. Unfortunatley BP grew out of it rather fast. I have used it much more this time with The Barefoot Baby. It allows me to have both of my hands free and do lots of things around the house. Yesterday, for example, while wearing my Snugli with BB in it, I was able to play Little People with BP, change BP's diaper, make grilled cheese and soup for lunch, do two loads of laundry, and clean the playroom. Then we went to Rite Aid to make picture prints and agian I put BB in the snugli. Then I put BP in the shopping cart.
I guess BP noticed that I have been wearing the snugli a lot because she put her purple monkey from Uncle T around her neck yesterday and said "Look Mommy, me too!" "My Baby" Then she wrapped the pink blankie around her baby and wore it all around the house. So funny!!


1 comment:

Buby + Bleu said...

Ooh, I'll have to keep this in mind. I have the Baby Bjorn snugli from when Buby was a baby, but he outgrew it very quickly, too. Hopefully I can use it more with Bebe. Plus, I had so much trouble getting in and out of it myself while holding the baby... so I need to practice. I'm craving grilled cheese and soup now!! Thanks.