Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Winter Wear


I cannot believe it, but we found the cutest ski outfit for The Barefoot Princess at Cabela's. I know, normally known for hunting and outdoorsy stuff and rather manly gear, but Cabela's has a children's catalog too. We ordered a Columbia jacket, ski pants, mittens and a fleece for BP all in purple. I love the fleece upper the ski pants have and the jacket is ultra water proof and warm. Now all we need is a hat (Cabela's had cute ones, but they were all backordered) and boots. BP will be one stylish ski bunny and also prepared to play in the snow when we get our first storm!!

3 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Cool. Didn't know they had kid stuff. Last year we found the cutest snow jackets for boys at Thruway shopping center... another unlikely source. It was the men's hunting/fishing division.

allison said...

Cute outfit. Cabela's is one of Jon's favorite fishing stores. I love the purple!

Lilypad Mom said...

I like that one alot, I'm sure it will keep BP really warm.