Monday, November 12, 2007

Barefoot Family Checking In





I used to post at least once a day and now it has been a week. Since the early arrival of The Barefoot Baby, things have been a little hectic. Here are some pictures of our little family. The girls are both doing well. The Barefoot Princess is an excellent big sister!! She is very attached to her baby sister and Mommy and Daddy and wants nothing more than to stay home and play and have everyone together. I think the four days that we were all seprated during the hospital stay were hard on her. So we are working on some normalcy, a schedule and getting out of the house in under two hours!!

3 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

I'm so glad you guys are home and everyone is healthy!! Barefoot Baby is so beautiful! Buby and I were so THRILLED to catch a peek today! And BP looked so happy to resume classes. We all missed her!

Lilypad Mom said...

Barefoot Baby is beautiful! I'm so sorry I missed out on meeting her today. I can't believe that you are already out and about with both of them! I love the look on BP's face in the last picture with all her trains perfectly lined up.

allison said...

We were so happy to see you all today! I love your little Barefoot Baby and I love your little BP! Very nice train system in that last photo. I'm sure it's a big hit with BP. And I love the photo of the very proud Daddy with his two girls. How sweet.