Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We Love Little People





We spend a lot of time playing with the Fisher Price Little People. The Barefoot Princess has the dollhouse, farm, schoolbus, and plane and the characters that go along with these sets. Last year I tried to get the Thanksgiving set, but it was impossible to find anywhere. This year we are ahead of the game and want to give any other Little People fans a heads up that the Thanksgiving and Christmas sets are hard to find, so start looking now and save them for later!!! You can buy them at fisherprice.com

Pictured above:

Thanksgiving Celebration $15.00

Mayflower Play Set $24.00

Deluxe Christmas Story $30.00

The Night Before Christmas Set $25.00

2 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

We have the house and the plane. The plane is definitely L's favorite. I haven't seen the holiday sets before, they are really cute.

allison said...

Ditto on the house and plane. I know what you mean about having to buy early...I searched all over last year for a Playmobil nativity set and no luck. I bought one this year and it arrived yesterday, so I'm so happy I checked early this year. Which ones did you order?