Monday, October 22, 2007

The Tractor Show






Here are some shots from the Tractor Show where we visited The Barefoot Princess' NaNa and Pop-Pop this past weekend. They camped there with friends and we stopped by for a few hours on Saturday. BP's Daddy cannot resist the colors green and yellow and the sound of the antique tractors. The Barefoot Princess herself is pretty into the tractors too and said, "I sit, I sit" many times that day. She watched the tractor pull with wide eyes, but particularly loved the John Deere bulldozer pictured above. Also above, is a picture of the front of an Oliver tractor. I took this for my friend Jenny who is considering this name for a baby boy??? We ate lots of yummy food and brought home the most adorable mini hay bales for BP to put in the back of her tractor. They are the perfect size for her to lift and move around.

4 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Wow, looks like you had a great time! Thanks for the Oliver shot. I love all things Oliver right now, but nothing is definite.

allison said...

I think it's so funny that BP loves tractors so much. She makes me laugh. Great photos!

Amanda said...

The weather was beautiful for this fun event - probably the warmest one they've had in October!!! Glad you had fun.

Lilypad Mom said...

BP must have been in heaven!