Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"DeeDee's Shoes"



While shopping at a nearby outlet center yesterday, The Barefoot Princess spotted these sparkly red shoes in Gymboree. She immediately said, "Mommy, look!! DeeDee's shoes!!!" I did not see them at first, but when I did I knew immediately what she was talking about. There is a song that DeeDee Doodle from The Doodlebops sings called "Tap, Tap, Tap" about dancing in magic red shoes and BP loves it. She listens to it in the car and thanks to "Uncle Mack" and "Aunt Cole" she also has it on DVD. Now, The Barefoot Princess is tapping around our house in her magic red shoes just like her favorite Doodlebop!! (Luckily they came in her size and were only $9.99)

3 comments:

allison said...

Oh, so pretty! I can't wait to see her little dancing feet in these shoes!

Buby + Bleu said...

I know the song by heart. The shoes are beautiful.

Lilypad Mom said...

She looks so proud of her new shoes.