Monday, August 27, 2007

Our New Edition


The Barefoot Princess' Daddy thought it was time she had a little responsibility and learned to take care of an animal. One Saturday while BP was napping, he disappeared to our local agricultural store and returned with this adorable little bunny and all the accessories. BP just calls him "bunny" or makes the sign for bunny, so right now he doesn't officially have a name. However, he is the sweetest bunny I have ever known and is very nice to BP when she pets him and tries to pick him up. He even tolerates rides in the wagon of her John Deere tractor. And yes, The Barefoot Princess actually has been feeding him and helping her Daddy clean out his cage!!!

3 comments:

Buby + Bleu said...

Ahh, so cute. I have to say.. when I met your bunny, I thought he was the prettiest, cleanest bunny I've ever seen! BP will be a great caregiver.

Buby + Bleu said...

Oops.. I just realized when I was on Allison's blog that all the comments I wrote today said "about us". I fixed the error on my template.

allison said...

So cute! I look forward to meeting Bunny. And no doubt that BP is a tender caregiver. We've seen her with her babies and especially when I change diapers. Always so attentive!