Thursday, August 9, 2007

A Major Milestone


Last night we did not hear the sound of little feet running into our room around 3 o'clock in the morning. Nor, did we hear "Mommy" or "Daddy" coming from the other room in the middle of the night. When we woke up this morning The Barefoot Princess was sound asleep in her bed (see below). This has only happended two other times in 22 months. She always falls asleep in her toddler bed, but always makes her way into our bed sometime in the middle of the night. I have mixed emotions about this,and I think BP's Daddy will agree that we missed her in the bed last night. Our Barefoot Princess is growing up way too fast!!!

4 comments:

allison said...

Wow. I'm in such awe. Maybe your Princess can speak to my Munchkinetta.

Buby + Bleu said...

LOVE IT!! She looks adorable. Love the nickname. I'm so scared for Buby to ever be in a toddler bed. Can't he stay in the crib until he goes to college?

Buby + Bleu said...

So is that the Pottery Barn toddler bed? I wonder if it comes in a rustic black or navy... I'll have to check online. Our crib is from Pottery Barn, so possibly the mattresses will fit.

Anonymous said...

she looks sooooo happy. where can i get a barefoot princess!!!!!!!!
love aunt yah-yah